Friday, February 5, 2010

"Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading,So sick and tired of all the needless beating"

"Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit,Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss And it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this, ooh"

"That sometimes I cry, but I cant tell you why
why I feel what I feel inside"

"Say it's just a mistake Think I'd forgive you like that If you thought I would wait for you You thought wrong"

If You're Gonna Hurt Me
Then Do It Quickly
Cause I'm Tired Of Cryin
If You Don't Wanna Stick Around
Then, Baby, Forget About Me


I miss you :'(

'Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or rightAnd though I can't be with you tonight You know my heart is by your side" If you're not the one - Daniel Bedingfield

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket But I've got to get a move on with my life It's time to be a big girl now And big girls don't cry Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry
Big girls don't cry - Fergie


'Cause I need you And I miss you And now I wonder.... If I could fall Into the sky Do you think time Would pass me by 'Cause you know I'd walk A thousand miles If I could Just see you Tonight Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles

To see you when I wake up Is a gift I didn't think could be real. incubus -i miss you

Oh can’t nobody do it like you Said every little thing you do Hey baby say it stays on my mind And I, I’m officially missing you "Officially Missing You-tamia"


potongan lirik lagu diatas itu lagu yang suka gue dengerin pas mau tidur,atau saat-saat gue lagi kangen sama bejot haaaa udah lama banget ga ketemu,aku kangen kangeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen banget huhu suka sedih deh kalo lagi sekolah,kalo liat org pacaran rasanya pgn nangis,sirik tau gak sirik huahaha eh tapi serius huhu kenapa sih kita gak satu sekolah lagi? kapan bisa kaya dulu lagi? tiap pulang ngobrol bareng,bercanda dll kapaaaaaaaaaaan lagi kaya gitu? :'( emang takdir kali ya kenyataannya harus dihadapi. kuat kok, kalo percaya, & sama sama saling sayang, pasti bisa! harus dong ya hua i love you jot ,i love you so much


You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don’t know which side to buy
Your friends they’re jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know


How many times have you told me that
you'll get things done?
And how many times have I seen you with empty hands?
Why is it always so fucking hard to keep a promise?
How should I ever trust you when......you disappoint me!
You disappoint me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment