Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"gue emang bukan orang yang jago bikin quotes atau cowo yang bisa ngungkapin perasaan ke cewe dgn sweet. but i'm the one who loves you with every deficiency that you have." atau...
"I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you"
atau...
"if you love me, say it to me. if you need and missed me, just tell me. but if you dont, please dont let me know."
atau....
"why i cant see you with another guy? maybe, my eyes just wanna see you with me"
atau...
"i dont wanna hear that you have to leave me, its killing myself. because i live just for loving you."

egila lebay banget sih hahaha nggak sampe segitunya juga -_____- ok ok, cukup ngekhayalnya. tapi who knows? maybe someday it will happen to me. enggak deeeng jaman skrg masih ada apa cowo yang ngomong kaya gitu tuh tulus? paling gombal doang.
gue mulai gila nih
gue tambah bosen
gue cape banget
gue sedih
gue kesepian
gue...................
sumpah gue nggak bisa santai dan diem aja trs sok2 nggak nungguin. gue nggak bisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i wont naive. tapi gue juga nggak mau kebanyakan mimpi. nggak mau ngarep juga. jadi gimana dong! please banget gue nggak bisa kaya gini terus. oh god, show me the truth please:(


If I walk would you run
If I stop would you come
If I say you’re the one would you believe me
If I ask you to stay would you show me the way
Tell me what to say so you don’t leave me
try

you're the best thing i never knew i needed
so when you were here i had no idea
you're the best thing i never knew i needed
so now it's so clear i need you here always
never knew i needed

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
you're the guardian angel

And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray that you're the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life
I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that I am? Is there anyway that I can stay in your arms?
if you're not the one

So many nights I dream of you
Holding my pillow tight
I know I don't need to be alone
When I open up my eyes
To face reality
Every moment without you
It seems like eternity
I'm begging you, begging you come back to me
on bended knee

sweet kan? banget. kalo nyiptain lagu pasti ada yang liriknya diambil dr kejadian nyata kan ya? berarti...artinya? apa aja bole~ enggakdeng. cuma suka liriknya doang kok, nggak ada maksud apa-apa

eh malesin banget deh. karma nih. pokoknya gue nggak boleh ngaret lagi! gue nggak boleh ngebuat org nungguin gue, krn nunggu itu nggak enak banget T.T terus gue skrg nggak tau deh mau ngapain makanya jd ngebacot gini alalala bosen banget nih, coba gue punya...........tuhkan pasti ujung2nya kesitu juga! sabar aja ya-

gue takut.
gue nggak mau.
gue nggak tau.

bulan maret bakal jd malapetaka buat gue. banyak hal yg gue takutin. gue nggak bakal kuat. dan gue nggak mau nangis. im tired of sadness. I dont know what happiness is and how. now i knew one thing there's no more happiness for me.

they dont know
they dont care
i know they such a backstabber
i know they didnt like me

what can i do?
i need them
i love them but i hate the way they treat me

patience is the key, just try to keep smiling everyday everytime. i try to be a tough girl:')


i don't know what i feel ya, i feeling so weird when i see your facebook. i can't lie that i miss you so much, but why i must feel this way now?i'm so stupid girl. now, you have totally forget me. i'm not regret about it, i just can't accept it now. may i still miss you if you have already a girlfriend?maybe yes. just as bestfriend ofcourse. maybe you never miss me again since you found your new love. honestly, i really happy for that but the happiness come from my deepest heart. not from my feel because i started losing you. hm it's not mean to be i still loving you but just remember you. our old memories played on my mind, don't be misunderstanding okay.




And it's you and no one else
If I could wish upon tomorrow tonight would never end
If you asked me I would follow
But for now I'll just pretend
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Baby, you're the one that I've been dreaming of
If anyone can make me fall in love, you can

Only you can take me sailing in your deepest eyes

Bring me to my knees and make me cry
And no one's ever done this
Everything was just a lie and I know, yes, I know

This is where it all begins
So tell me it will never end
I can't fool myself, it's you and no one else

LIKE WHAT I SAID KAN
honestly, i feel so tired. just wanna explain my feelings, sad and disappointed. selalu gitu kali, ya sabar aja deh gue~


0 comments:

Post a Comment