Sunday, January 3, 2010

If I Could Be Anywhere

If i had a plane, where would I fly to?
If I had to use my brain for something else, tell me what would I do?
And if I had a strange conversation with a lady in a waiting room,
About leaving all this doom and gloom.
If you could be anywhere, then where would you be?
If you could be anywhere, would you be there with me?

If I could be anywhere, I'd be there.
If I could be anywhere, I'd be there with you, girl.

Take my chances, fake my glances, wake those answers, anywhere, but
Take my chances, I'll fake my glances, wake my answers, anywhere but here...
I'll do it anywhere but here...
I'll do it anywhere but here.

(Tom Felton - If I Could Be Anywhere)

yup, lets talk about this song.
maybe one of you dont know that i love tom felton since first i watch harry potter. in this blog, i just want to write something about my dream. its really weird, and this is not important, right know im on computer lesson and i ignore all the words that this teacher said. just imagine about this song.

"if i had a plane, where would i fly to?" i will used my brain to go to LONDON. meet my gorgeous man the one and only Thomas Andrew Felton. HAHAHAAHAHHA and leaving all this doom and gloom.
"If you could be anywhere, then where would you be?" i wanna be anywhere that can make my dream so near, and when i open my eyes, i will say "yes this is what i want!" HAHAHAHAHAHA
and wish Tom Felton say, "If you could be anywhere, would you be there with me?" and i will say "MY PLEASURE.."
"If I could be anywhere, I'd be there with you, Tom" HAHAHAHAHAHAAHH maybe im insane, but i think that for someone that having a big crush to someone that very impossible to get, its okay. i just wanna show to anyone that i am a big fans of him!
"i'll do it anywhere but here....."

and this is the last paragraph of this blog, if i had one wish, i really-really want to meet tom felton, and have a long holiday with him. (and that's the wish for something that never happen)

just wanna show you about, how much i like thomas andrew felton. and now, i do wrote "tom felton" on my hand. hihihihihihihihihihi iseng banget ya gueeeeeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment