Thursday, June 25, 2009

you.

ooh tuhann,kenapa gua masi ke inget dia lagi si ?padahal gua uda hampir bisa lupain dia , shit !
Kenapa dia must kembali ?

my life would suck without you-(kelly clarkson)

cuz we belong together now
forever unitded here somehow
you got a piece of me
and honestly
my life would suck without you

maybe i was stupid for telling you good bye
maybe i was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight
i know that i've got issues
but you're pretty messed up too

I REALLY SHOULDN'T MISS YOU,BUT I CAN'T LET YOU GO :))

this song for my last boyfriend

can you feel my heart ?do you know what i think ?

You you you !!
Make me afraid with your self,anybody know how you make me hurt !

But i don't know this feel,i can forget you but i don't can to stop thinking of you !

Tapi yaa gue uda berusaha buat membuka hati gue ini ,buat kamu yung izal !
Aku harap kamu bisa ngejaga perasaan aku,kamu gak tau apa hari ini kamu bikin aku jengkel,dari tadi status kamu slalu ngebahas mantan kekasih kamu,aku bingung zal,aku takut kamu ninggalin aku :( but i wish you the best ,i guess

ini lagu buat kamu yaang :


i don't think you understand
if you can't please me
i know someone who can
so give it to me right or don't give it to me at all

nobody really knows what i FEEL,full CONFUSE .:-q


gua garela kalau nantinya gua bakal kehilangan izal,huhu.gua saayaang lo .xoxo

1 comments:

tamuramaro aizawa said...

i love you my darling

I will try to always keep you up to this life ... I love you my darling

Post a Comment