Thursday, June 18, 2009

~im falling in love with M.A~

I fell in love with M.A
It was like a dream come true
M.A chased away my pain & sadness
And replaced it with joy & happiness
I want M.A to know my love is true
I will forever and always cherish M.A
We've shared many first times
And we'll have many more to come
I promise I'll never leave
'Cuz you make my life complete
I'm so crazy about M.A
I don't know what to do
Everytime I look into your eyes
I see a love that never ends
They shine like the stars in the moonlit sky
Shine on me so beautiful and so bright
They're like beams of light
That light up my dark and lonely night
I love everything you say and do
'Cuz who I love... is M.A
I just want you to know I love M.A
And nobody will ever love M.A like I do
I don't care what people say
'Cuz I'm gonna love M.A anyway
As we walk down the aisle together
We will vow to be together, forever
I can't wait to say, "I DO"
'Cuz I'm so in love with M.A
As time turns the page
My love for M.A will never age

0 comments:

Post a Comment