Monday, March 21, 2011

for *****

Good morning, may this day bring much joy to us all

In this post there are some people who have read them with their initiatives.
if I look sad? is not it?
I just feel a bit disappointed to someone who probably could not I say here.
I just wanted to say something ....
I was not willing to do your job but I can not.
I did follow eskul mading, you say I'm creative but I think I did not like that.
then? I just want you to think about how you feel for yourself! not selfish!
I love you, may now feel less because of something dear.
here, maybe that understand the meaning of my words that is *** 8.
I did not dare tell this to anyone else.
I love with all of them, but not all matters or issues that now I must face you know well.
I'm afraid, I still do not believe with all the people close to me today.
sorry for my friends who feel that if I do not love them, you're wrong.
I am very dear to my friends, very very fond of my friend who is often called moned.
tired. you must know all, I'm very difficult to socialize and adapt.
I understood because I already know all of you.
Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment