Wednesday, August 26, 2009

:)

im esyi nur aisyah and im not perfect so dont expect me to. 
ive made many mistakes in my life but so what who hasent? 
im nice if yer nice to me, if your not then im dickhead.. 
i am who i am so you better deal with it. 
i try to stay outta drama so if you plan on talking 
shit you've come to the wrong ghurl. 
i do get along with MOST..:).. 
im nice.and im very hard to get.. 
my style has no consistency. 
I learned early in life that in order to 
survive you have to live fast, 
because shit happens, people change & things fall apart. 
& you cant sit around and wait for things 
to be perfect because youll be waiting forever. 
So the peole who matter in my life are 
the ones who are strong.! 
I make mistakes, & move on! 
[try to keep up]

0 comments:

Post a Comment